Helly Hansen has spent the last 140-plus years creating designs that enhance safety to ensure all ages enjoy their time around the water, whether a professional sailor or juniors just beginning to get their sea legs.
To add to its history of creating leading water safety products, Helly Hansen introduces the new Kid Safe+ personal flotation device, available in the spring/summer 2019 collection. The innovative product features an asymmetrical design that helps turn children face up into a safe floating position without any effort. The ISO 12402-4 certified PFD offers the most up-to-date water safety protection available. The Kid Safe+ is constructed with soft foam for lasting comfort during use on or near the water.
- Unique, innovative and exclusive design, under patent process
- Exceptional face-up turning abilities in the water
- EN ISO 12402-4 certified
- Asymmetrical design to boost turning motion towards face-up position
- Special collar construction for enhanced stability and safety
- Soft foam construction for comfort
To learn more about Helly Hansen’s latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com