Once you try Aquafleece® you’ll never look back! The Rooster® Pro Lite Aquafleece® top combines a soft, durable and flexible polyurethane outer coating with a light fleece inner layer to keep you snug and warm. It’s the perfect winter spray top for paddling as the stretchy waterproof fabric moves with you and the soft fleece lining feels super-comfortable next to your skin. This, combined with neoprene wrist and waist fastenings, a high elasticated drawstring neck closure and a huge range of colours and sizes available, makes this a must-have piece of kit this winter!
For your chance to win a Rooster® Pro Lite Aquafleece® top worth £70, simply subscribe to our FREE online Paddler ezine at https://thepaddlermag.com/2015/07/06/subscribe-to-the-paddler-ezine/
You can choose from any colour featured in the photo above from X-small through to 5X-large in junior, men and women’s styles. The prize can be posted anywhere in the World and previous/ existing subscribers can enter the draw by re-subscribing. Please share this great competition with your friends!
Terms & Conditions for Rooster® Pro Lite Aquafleece® Top Prize Draw
- The prize is a Rooster® Pro Lite Aquafleece® Top.
- Closing date is 11.59pm, 14th December 2017 GMT.
- No age or location restrictions. Excluding employees and relatives of 2b Graphic Design Ltd and Rooster Sailing Ltd.
- To enter simply subscribe to the Paddler ezine, which is available for free.
- Winner is chosen at random.
- Only one entry per person.
- Winner will be informed by email on 15th December 2017.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on the Paddler website and on social media accounts.
- The Rooster® Pro Lite Aquafleece® Top will be mailed within seven days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is 2b Graphic Design Ltd.
- Entries will only be shared with Rooster Sailing Ltd.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer text – This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.