By Richard M Harpham
E-Cases are designed to keep your mobile phones, tablets and electrical products safe in watery environments. We have tested the product over the last few months on kayaks and SUPs as well as an overnight coffee wet/dry test.
The overnight coffee wet/dry test was designed to simulate the immersion test with an E-Case left filled with good Italian blend coffee underwater. After 24 hours below the surface it had not allowed any moisture in through the seal.
The E- Case and SealLock system is simple and robust keeping your phone dry for all watersports activities particularly for anywhere salty. It fits neatly into a BA pocket or you can attach a lanyard to the last points. The smart phone and camera features worked well through the clear screen window and porthole!
Check out their other products for smart phones, tablets and other electrical products.
- Model-specific, high-clarity windows allow direct access to touchscreens, cameras and voice functions with full protection.
- Every case is individually tested to meet IPX7 standard of withstanding submersion in one-metre of water for 30 mins.
- One-step, waterproof SealLock™ zipper and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection.
- PVC-free materials and UV-resistant windows.
- Die-cut lash points for tethering.
- Fits all iPhones® up to iPhone®6 Plus.