British Adventurers Dave Cornthwaite (life is a constant adventure) and Ian Prickett (The Coldest Journey) have teamed up with Origin Paddleboards to offer an adventure weekend of Stand up paddling, foraging and wild camping on the beautiful cornish coast.
Hoping to inspire people to get out and discover their local surroundings or just experience something new, the two adventures will be regaling the participants with stories of adventure, exploration and anecdotes from past journeys. Alongside this, there will be qualified stand up paddle instruction from the founder of Origin Paddleboards to help any novices on their way and who will also be at hand to answer any questions about the sport of stand up paddling and creating a socially and environmentally responsible SUP brand (and anything else that is thrown at him!)
- Full stand up paddling equipment from Origin Paddleboards – paddle board, paddle, leash and PFD (lifejacket)
- 2 night accommodation in stunning ‘wild camping’ spots
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meal http://airmail.
2009:00:00%20CEST on Sunday, (including limited water and soft drinks – we have to carry all we require!!)
- Transfer from the end point of the journey to the start point
- Instruction from qualified stand up paddle and adventure guides
- Unfettered local knowledge
- The undivided attention of two British Adventurers!
- Wetsuits if required
- Lots to look back on!
£249 per person.